Massachusetts, Greater Boston divorce lawyer, family lawyer & divorce mediator.
Massachusetts divorce lawyer and divorce mediator for over 10 years.
Certified Mediator and Former Vice President, Massachusetts Council on Family Mediation
- Emphasis on dispute resolution, not dispute escalation
- Complex divorces settled out of court
- Attention to the needs of children and parents
- Recognition that each couple, family and family member has unique concerns
- Experience with same-sex divorces, federal vs. state issues
- Unmarried parents' disputes resolved
- Experienced counsel for prenuptial agreements and postnuptial agreements
- Affordable, reasonable fees
- Caring, high-quality service, recognized in client testimonials
- Creative, intellligent approach to settlement, tailored to clients' needs
Interview with Marion
FEATURED BLOG POSTS:
RECENT BLOG POSTS:MASSACHUSETTS CHILD SUPPORT MODIFICATIONS: RECENT POST-DIVORCE CASE CLARIFIES STANDARD
JOINT CUSTODY FOR SAME-SEX PARENTS IN MASSACHUSETTS DIVORCE: TAKING A LOOK AT AN IMPORTANT FAMILY LAW CASE OF 2012
PRENUPTIAL AGREEMENTS IN MASSACHUSETTS: KEY FACTORS AFFECTING ENFORCEABILITY
Experienced divorce lawyer and divorce mediator; trained in collaborative law by the Massachusetts Collaborative Law Council; certified in family mediation and divorce mediation by the Massachusetts Council on Family Mediation. Serving Greater Boston, including Middlesex County, Norfolk County, Suffolk County, Worcester County and other Massachusetts counties. Convenient MetroWest location in Newton, near 128 and the Needham line, within minutes of Wellesley, Dedham, Dover, Norwood, Canton, Waltham, Watertown, Westwood, West Newton and surrounding towns.